Wednesday, October 19, 2011

This One is for You, Dad

For those of you who don't know, my dad is battling cancer; and giving it hell, I might add. The other day he had a trach put in to help facilitate his breathing and from everything I've heard, it's working amazingly well. Breathing and sleeping are easier, which makes everyone a happier camper.

Daddio
I am planning on going home for Christmas, but since I can't be there now, I decided to send my love, via email, all the way from Japan.

Sending my love...
...from the train.
...from the Rugby World Cup AUS vs NZ game.
...from karaoke.
...from a queendom activity.
And because I`m sure he`d love a  beer right about now.
...from McDonald`s.
Shhh don`t tell my mom.
...from work.
Many more to come.

Sending you love always Dad.

Your favorite daughter, 
Kate


[The Latest]

Google search: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Tune: Save Tonight By Eagle Eye Cherry
Accomplishment: being on the ball with my blog, making an amazing pizza and salad dinner
Obsessions: Up All Night, my new fall nail polish enhanced with a glitery coat


3 comments:

  1. That was sooooo cute! I'm sure he loves it! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Makes me wanna do the same for my own parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KB love the photos, Mort had them taped on the wall of his hospital room. lova ya & look forward to seeing you soon

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...