Thursday, April 11, 2013

Airborne

For the last few days of my spring break I flew to Hong Kong, and it was fabulous. I absolutely fell in love with that city. I have so many pictures I want to share, but they are all on my camera, and I have yet to transfer them to my computer and comb through them. 
So, until that day, allow me to share with you some pictures of the city from way, way up.
I took these last week upon my departure out of the city, and they turned out to be a few of my faves.






Thanks for everything, Hong Kong.
Hong Konged, 
Kate


[The Latest]


Google Search: weather.com
Tune: Long Beach Dub All Stars By Sunny Hours. 
Accomplishment: Freshly mopped floors.
Obsessions: My new iphone cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...