Thursday, May 29, 2014

Chapter II: Los Angeles



So, it's been a while...


I started writing in Japan to document my life and share the culture with my family, friends, and anyone else who cared to read. I loved processing all that happened one blog post at a time, sharing my photos and making Japan seem tangible to my readers.

Since I last wrote, I have gone through all kinds of growth and transitions and have found myself a new person with a new perspective. I have found myself back in Los Angeles and have decided to tackle the City of Angeles just like I did Tokyo. 

Welcome to my view of Los Angeles.

Here we go.




From LA to Tokyo...and back again, 
Kate 


The Latest...

Motivation 
I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself.  
-Maya Angelou, RIP

Tune 

Obsession
Radiolab Podcasts 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...