Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Photo Dump: Joshua Tree

Back in the beginning of January I turned 28. 
A pretty adult age. 
I guess.
I wanted to do something different for this birthday. Not another night out at a bar, or restaurant, or house party. Those birthdays, while always a good time, seem to simply blend together.
This year was going to be different.

With a lot of thinking and a little luck, things and people and dates all fell into place to make for a two day, one night slumber party in Joshua Tree. Right smack on my birthday weekend. 
We fit 10 people in two camper vans, one van named Sherbet and the other Wild Wild West. I'm not even kidding. We had two drivers, one incredible chef, one party planner, one navigator and the rest entertainment. Two additional friends and two additional dogs met us out there. And it was epic.
I can't even express to you how special it was to see so many of my favorite people out there, in the middle of nowhere (kinda), bonding, laughing and eating together.
It just made my heart swell. 


In no particular order, here are a few of my favorite photos from Joshua Tree.



Thank you to all for making this birthday oh-so memorable!

Video to come.

Joshin',
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...