Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fresh Snow, Fresh Look

It doesn't take much to get me excited. A movie, a new coat of nail polish, a candle, a good song on the radio, or as of yesterday, snow! It has been pretty cold and wet here, and I always figure, if it's gonna be uncomfortable, it might as well look pretty. Unfortunately the snow was the heavy, wet kind and didn't stick, but waking up to this to this weather report on my iphone the other day more than put me in a good mood.

I put my phone in celsius as a way to try and
catch up to the rest of the world. 
I have also been making my way around other blogs recently, and decided that comparatively, mine wasn't really portraying the feeling I wanted it too. I decided I could do better. I began clicking around, discovering more options and ways to modify it. I like what I have so far, but I unfortunately I can't promise it will look this way next time you log in. 

What are your thoughts on the new look? Suggestions welcome!

Chilly, 
Kate

[The Latest]

Must Read: Apparently North Korea has a golf tournament. Be sure to read to the bottom on the Course Information page...D.P.R.K. Amateur Golf Tournament
Google Search: Round 1
Accomplishment: checking off Round 1 on my to-do list!
Obsessions: checking the weather on my phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...