Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Chicken & Mushrooms in a Garlic White Wine Sauce

Stayed in last night to create this lovely dish. 
The recipe was simple and quick. I added green beans to get some color in there. 
My mom would be proud.
The dish would be great served with pasta or some brown rice, but given the obscene amount of rice I had for lunch yesterday I substituted the suggested carbs for a glass of white wine. 



A home cooked meal, white wine, plus a 3 hour long skype session with Jessica made for a great Tuesday night in. 


Chicken and rice, and everything nice,
Kate



[The Latest]

Must Read: Down-Turn Abe...The Economist. 
Google Search: Chervil
Tune: Irish Celebration By Mackelmore
Accomplishment: Working on my resume this morning.
Obsessions: My daily Someecards calendar. THANKS MEGAN G!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...