Monday, January 28, 2013

Japan Finale

Last week, I signed my contract saying that I will not be re-contracting for another year of JET. Which means that my time in Japan will come to an end in July after a phenomenal three year run.
And that, my friends, is a massively bitter-sweet feeling. 

Right now, I can honestly tell you I am not quite sure what my next move will be. 
I am working on my resume and causally looking for jobs, but most importantly, I am trying to soak up every opportunity, adventure, experience and awkward encounter that comes my way.
Don't want to miss a minute. 


As of now, all I do know is this...


Living in the here and now, 
Kate


[The Latest]

Must Read: `Real Life` in North Korea...IHT.
Google Search: The Rosenbergs.
Tune: The A Team By Ed Sheeran
Accomplishment: Filling up a few weekends in Feb with some awesome events. 
Obsessions: Strawberry yogurt.

1 comment:

  1. Big step!! Can't wait to see what exciting adventure you go on next! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...