Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Technology Love

Jessica, one of my favorite people, former college roommate, and current timezone buddy, finally got internet. As the only person I know from the states who is living in the same hour of the day as I, over in Korea, I was eager for her to get internet so we could get our skype on. 
That magical day came yesterday. 
Welcome back to 2012, Jessica.


3pm for Kate, 3pm for Jess,
Kate


[The Latest]

Must Read: The Californians...from SNL. A watch rather than a read. I'm probably the last Californian to see this, I chuckled.
Google Search: The Girl Who Played With Fire.
Tune: Call Me Maybe By Carly Rae Jepson. I'm obsessed with this song, even though it makes me feel 13.
Accomplishment: Finishing The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
Obsessions: Cheez-Its...THANKS MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...