Monday, April 9, 2012

Thoughts Today II

On this, my first Monday of the new school year, here are a few of my thoughts, dreams, sights and sounds. 

What I'm Seeing...
Our New Textbook.
What I'm Eating...
Our First Kyushoku or School Lunch.
What I'm Reading...
I know, I'm a little behind the times...
What I'm Hearing...
Sugoy Keitoooo, Nihongo pera pera!
Believe me, my Japanese is FAR from fluent.
If I had to take a guess, I'd go with pre-school level.
What I'm Saying...
What I'm Dreaming...
I wish this happened...
So I could do this...
All over the place.
What I'm Pondering...
-I wonder how the students first day of classes is going?
-I hope I get to see the chest X-ray they took of me today at school.
-I wish my nail polish didn't chip so easy.
-I am loving this warmer weather.
-What should I bring for our little picnic dinner tonight?
-Shit, I didn't do my taxes.
-Oh, but we get a two month extension cause we're abroad. Sweet.
-I need to swiffer my house.
-I'm glad everyone likes the peppermint patties I brought back!


Being, 
Kate 

P.S. Read the first thoughtshere.

1 comment:

  1. A day in the life of K. looks like a fine day, let me know where they grow the mula tree. love ya

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...