Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mom

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there! 

Mom,
Thanks for takin on the world's toughest profession. 
Consisting of daily overtime, high stress, and utmost importance. 
A job, where somehow, money comes out of your account rather than goes in.
Thanks for putting up with tears, screams, yells, tantrums, and eye rolls.
Thanks for believing in me even when I didn't believe in myself.
Thanks for the school lunches and forcing down the veggies.
Thanks for the soccer game support and Kumon days.
Thanks for giving me a solid foundation and wings to fly...
all the way to Japan.

I love you mom.


True Story.

                                  Some mom thoughts from around the web that I think we can all appreciate.






I LOVE YOU MOM!

Eileen's Favorite Child, 
Kate

[The Latest]


1 comment:

  1. Yes very nice you do have a good Mom & Eileen has a loving daughter, a great fit. love ya
    The last note on licking the beaters was a giggle.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...