Monday, May 7, 2012

Tunes

Last Sunday I met up with a few friends and friends of friends, to travel the two or so hours to a music festival. It was a last minute decision on my part, but turned out to me one of the best ones I made all weekend. 

The festival was hosted in the beach town of Oiso, a bit past Yokohama. It turned out to be pleasantly warm that day, and it was the first time I had felt hot in about 6 months. 
Such a treat!

Always good to be next to the water.
Debs & Kate.

Debs & a visiting Morgan.

Entertainment Enhancers.

The Charlatans. 
Great friends, music, food, drinks and weather made for a great day. 
Skirts, dresses and shorts are upon us!

Tuned Out,
Kate


[The Latest]

Google Search: Beate Sirota
Tune: The Only One I Know By The Charlatans. 
Accomplishment: Getting back into blogging.
Obsessions: The Girl Who Played With Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...