Thursday, October 18, 2012

Tokyo to Los Angeles...

...and back again.
Recently booked my tickets home for Christmas, and I can hardly wait!
Which got me thinking, how lucky I am to feel so at ease in such completely different environments.
I am one fortunate young lady.

Some awesome shots of my two big hometown cities. 

[Tokyo] 
"More than any other city, Tokyo demonstrates that `city` is  a verb and not a noun." 
-Mori Toshiko, Tokyolife Art and Design


[Los Angeles]
“That wasn't Josh Hartnett; that kid was eighteen years old," Kate said.
I told you, they age slower out here. It's all the fresh California air," Val replied.
Yes, because that's exactly what Los Angeles is known for," Kate said dryly. "Clean air.”  
(heehee)




NRT->LAX,
Kate
[The Latest]

Google Search: UNICEF.  
Tune: Madness By Muse.
Accomplishment: Making super cute Halloween decorations.
Obsessions: Fix-it! App.



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...