Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mom's St. Patrick's Day Excitement

My mom and good family friend, Carol, are flying in this weekend for their first visit to Japan. They will be missing the Tokyo parade, but they will be at the Chiba parade on the 20th decked in green and Guinness in hand. I got this email today from my mom that made me laugh right out loud. 

To: Kate  
From:Mom   
Subject: Your Majesty
My dear queenie, Carol and I are in countdown and looking forward to seeing you. I just wanted to wish you good luck in the parade. I do think your new bangs and tiara will look great together. Picked up the reeses today and Jim is taking us to the airport on Sat. 
Love u, your royal subject mother

Hope everyone is getting ready for St. Patrick's Day!

Caed Mile Failte, 
Kate

P.S. Tokyo/Chiba St. Patrick's Day festivities information here.



                                                                         [The Latest]

Must Read: North Korean propaganda video...The Sun. 
Google Search: Angela Carter.
Tune: Angeles By Elliot Smith.
Accomplishment: Having an awesome lesson about cultural differences with my 2nd years.
Obsessions: My little scone for White Day from Namiko's 8 year old son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...