Thursday, March 14, 2013

St. Patty's Day Spirit

With the St. Patrick's Day parades approaching, I am preparing the best way I know how: with beer, green clothes and Riverdance.
Also, Mr. Grand Marshal, Dermont, made this super cool video to help get me pumped up for the parade and to honor this lovely title I am currently holding. Thank you Dermont!!

If that video wasn't enough for ya, here are some jokes to get you in the mood. 

And a little river for your dance.

And once again, for the last time, promise, Tokyo and Chiba St. Patrick's Day parade info, here
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!!

Salinte! 
Kate

                                                                         [The Latest]

Google Search: Islands of Tokyo.
Tune: Angeles By Elliot Smith.
Accomplishment: Cleaning my desk this morning.
Obsessions: Chocolate milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...