Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Conversation Journals VI

It's been awhile since these guys were around, but never fear, we are back in action. With the new school year came a new batch of students to get to know.
Meet class 2-1.

Mr. Kitai is their English teacher... and Vice Principal.
Number 3 is my favorite.
I really wanted to answer, September 23rd at 4:11pm.
I'd say that sums me up in a nutshell...
I really thought this kid was trying to write 'alcohol'. Glad I googled. 
Some international movie trivia for you.
Asia does blood type like the west does horoscopes. 
Stud.
I laughed out-loud at this. My response is below.
Before you think I am being extra sassy with this kid, you should probably know that Abe is Japan's Prime Minister.

Obama's BFF,
Kate


[The Latest]

Must Read: Gun-toting robot controlled by your smartphone...TheAge.com. Purple with the $90 cup holder, please.  
Google Search: Axolotol.
Tune: King and Lionheart By Of Monsters and Men. 
Accomplishment: Successfully helping a few kiddos today. 
Obsessions: Othello iphone app.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...