Tuesday, May 7, 2013

iphone phun: okinawa

I had big plans to upload tons of pics from my last few days in Okinawa, but my mac was giving me attitude so I took it to the Apple store last night. Turns out he had to be admitted for maintenance. So, for now we are going to have to go with iphone pics while mac makes a full recovery.

Without further ado, here are the stunning pictures from the week my friend Jeff and I just spent on Zamami Island, an hour by ferry off the coast of Naha, Okinawa. Zamami comes to you highly recommended: laid back vibe, small town feel, not at all touristy and more beautiful that you could imagine. 
Go. Just do it. You won't be disappointed.

Enjoy!


Island Refreshed, 
Kate

P.S. Get well soon, Mac!

[The Latest]

Google Search: How to play Othello.
Tune: Walk the Moon By Anna Sun. 
Accomplishment: Unpacking. 
Obsessions: Brown sugar covered peanuts from Okinawa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...