Sunday, June 3, 2012

Big Beach Festival

Spent all of Saturday out in the sun with friends, beers and tunes as I hit up the Big Beach Festival in Makuhari, for the second time since coming to Japan. Last year when I went, I had a few of my favorite San Franciscans in town, which made it extra special. 
Cannot believe that its been a year already.

San Francisco Roomies in Japan
2011
This year I went with an entirely new group, and had just as much fun. We decided to wear all neon, complete with ALL BLACK (NZ pro rugby team) temporary tattoos. I, obviously, am not from New Zealand, but it seemed like the rest of the group was, so I donned a tat and pretended to be a kiwi for the rest of the day. 


Stunna Stunna Shades.
Probably my favorite pic of the day.
Kiwis.
Kiwi Kate Ready for Battle.
And perhaps and add for my orthodontist?


Chemical Brothers.


Beached,
Kate


[The Latest]

Must Read:Japan `Doomsday Cult` Member Held...from BBC.
Google Search: Vietnam Visa.
Tune: We Are Young By FUN.
Accomplishment: Killing the first cockroach of the season. ew.ew.ew.
Obsessions: Clorets gum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...