Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Journals Of Conversation III

They're back! My one on one convos with 40, 13 year old Japanese kiddos. 
Enjoy!


Grapes, potato salad and hamburgers???
Are we sure she`s not American?
you lost me at, rabbit is uncle.

i asked if she had a boyfriend, and this is her response.
since starting these journals, this girl has confessed to me that she has a boyfriend and which teacher she doesn't like. its only been 3 weeks.
talking about studying english.
1 of 2
2 of 2
this kid is a stud.
1 of 2
Part 2 of 2
from, `do a love he`
to, `excuse me. do you have a boyfriend?`
this kid made a massive english leap.


talking about his homeroom teacher.
this is the boy with the girlfriend.



And for your perfect game Matt Cain, you get a shout out in a conversation journal.
The Writing is in the Journal,
Kate


[The Latest]

Must Read: Confirmation Name...WhenParentsText. I thought this was just hysterical.
Google Search: Kashiwa onsen.  
Tune: Fantasy By Mariah Carey.
Accomplishment: More chocolate covered pretzels!
Obsessions: My new iphone case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...