Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Storm Watchers

As of late we've been having an absurd number of thunder storms. The other day, as the clouds rolled in, I biked home as fast as my little legs would carry me, in an effort to beat the rain. It was drizzling as I parked my bike, and as soon as I opened the door to my apartment, I heard the first massive clap of thunder. I turned to see my bike and the ground completely drenched.
Made it just in time.

Kim and I arrive home about the same time. We grabbed some snacks, and sat outside watching the rain, daring it to come closer. 





Stayin Dry,
Kate

[The Latest]

Must Read: Made in China: An Austrian Village...from Yahoo!
Google Search: Tokyo Weather.
Tune: Stronger By Kelly Clarkson, GLEE Version.
Accomplishment: Consistent Japanese study.
Obsessions: Costco bagles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...