Monday, November 12, 2012

Holiday Challenge


Ready or not, here it comes... 
Holiday shopping. 

When it comes to gift-giving, I tend to shop both in-store or online, whichever is more convenient. Rarely do I stop to think about where my products came from or what when into making them - or maybe more importantly who made them. Maybe it is the Californian in me, but I would like to change that. Living abroad has caused me to question things I never would have thought twice about before.


The girl behind the site has done a great job laying out a range of American made products. 
All in the name of stimulating our sluggish economy.
What a marvelous idea. 


Born in the USA, 
Kate


[The Latest]

Must Read: 10 Travel Web Sites Worth Bookmarking...NY Times. 
Google Search: Henry VIII.
Tune: Die Young By Kesha
Accomplishment: Watching this and stiffing my laugh at work.
Obsessions: Rosehip and Hibiscus Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...