Sunday, November 25, 2012

Weekend Update

we had friday off to celebrate 'labor thanksgiving day,' according to my planner. works for me. these pictures don't quite capture all that happened, but it was such a fun-filled weekend. we really made the most of debs last weekend in japan.

highlights included...
[1] friday shopping in shibuya while my family enjoyed thanksgiving dinner in california. 
thanks to the iphone, tori and i were in constant contact sending pictures back and forth. 
you show me the family, i'll show you what i bought at forever 21.
[2] a rainy shibuya crossing.
[3] saturday morning with my lovely, very advanced, adult class.
[4] for debs' last saturday in japan, we went for a big night out at WOMB in shibuya.

[1]
 

 [2]

[3]

[4]


hope you all had a great one as well!
xoxo,
kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...