Monday, January 26, 2015

Weekend Update

For the first time in a long time I had a weekend with zero concrete plans. 
Aside from the things I wanted to do, like, sleep-in, go to yoga and play outside, I had nowhere to be and no one to see. As the hours blended together in the best possible way, I managed to fit in lots of good food, a few True Detective episodes and a long walk in our gorgeous weekend weather. 

Highlights included...

-1-
A Friday night cookie emergency. 


-2-
Beers and buffalo wings in support of a co-worker's 30th birthday.


-3-
Scenes from my "winter" walk.



-4-
The most incredible 1pm brunch at Fish Bar.
The Lobster Hash is unreal. Bloody Mary too.


-5-
Sunday afternoon flat white at Two Guns.


xo, 
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...