Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Girl From Head to Toe

If you haven't caught on to FOX's latest, super hot, show The New Girl, well you should change that. The weekly show just finished its first season, and every episode left me in hysterics...as well as wanting roommates, bangs and a new wardrobe. 


I have been a fan of the show since it aired, and in the past few days, I realized how much it has seeped into my life. Yesterday after school I went to get a haircut, and seriously considered getting bangs. They look so cute on Zooey Deschanel, as well as all the Japanese children I see on a daily basis, that I wanted to partake in the fun too! But I refrained, bangs look terrible on me, and just got it trimmed.

Then, today at work, I walked by a mirror and literally chuckled when I realized how similarly dressed I was to Zooey Deschanel's character, Jess. TV imagery really seeps in when you least expect it.



Here I am, as Jess, from head to toe...
pearl earrings

stripes

fun jewelry

high waisted skirt

flats


The Refined Girl, 
Kate

P.S. Check out the promo...


[The Latest]

Google Search: Sanja Matsuri
Tune: Charlie Brown By Coldplay
Accomplishment: Great impromptu classes today.
Obsessions: This article from Lindsey...14 Photos of the Subway System Under Construction, 1901-1931

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...