Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Afternoon Exploration

The weather as of late has been amazingly warm, if not hot, all day and into the night. So, after a few hours at my desk in the teacher's room, the last thing I want to do when I get home is sit, let alone inside. After school yesterday, I went for a lovely run to a little park nearby. All with the sole intention, of not being inside. Kris met me post run, and as we walked and talked, we decided to turn down a few streets” out of sheer curiosity. We felt like modern day explorers as we  scaled trees to avoid massive puddles, and let ourselves get lost in our sleepy little town. As far as we were concerned, we were Lewis & Clark...
if Lewis & Clark iphone with a map app.











2012 Lewis & Clark,
Kate

[The Latest]

Google Search: Bones Theme Song.
Tune: Hey Boy Hey Girl By Chemical Brothers
Accomplishment: A successful stations lesson. My kids did great at my speaking station.
Obsessions: The weather...aka wearing shorts after 8pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...