Sunday, May 6, 2012

Moonshine

Hello all! I apologize for the lack of blogging, but it has been golden week over here, which means a few national holidays in a row. I had off work for the last week and took a mini vacation to Hiroshima (more to come), and spent the remainder of my time in and around Tokyo, playing and exploring.

I have so much to share, but until I can get my pictures organized, I thought I would leave you with one of my favorites from the other night at Ueno Park. 
The moon was stunning to say the least. 


Shining Bright in the Night,
Kate


[The Latest]

Must Read: Japan Shuts Down Last Nuclear Reactor...from CNN.
Google Search: Matchstick Men movie.
Tune: What Makes You Beautiful By One Direction. 
Accomplishment: A successful trip to Hiroshima.
Obsessions: Skirts. Its finally gotten warm enough for skirts and sandals and I am loving every minute of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...