Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Today At School

Things have been crazy busy at work lately and I just haven't had time to blog. 
Today we did a lesson with the 3rd years that I for one thoroughly enjoyed. 

The kids had to work together in their groups to unscramble sentences. When they had correctly arranged a sentence and written it on their worksheet, they brought it to me where they had to read it aloud. I gave them a stamp for every sentence they assembled and read correctly, the goal being to be the first group to get 10 stamps. 
Simple enough. 
I used my little 'Kate' stamp that was given to me last year by a former student's mother.
Mini-Kate went over quite well with the students.
By the end of the day, I had stamped mini-kate exactly 300 times. 


Kate, Kate, Kate x 100, 
Kate


[The Latest]

Must Read: Rodman Not 1st Choice for N. Korea Trip...NY Times. That title might be an understatement. 
Google SearchPomegranate in Japanese.
Tune: Clarity By Zedd. 
Accomplishment: The fact that it has rained all day, but not from 7:45-8 when I bike to school. 
Obsessions: Spicy miso paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...