Monday, January 7, 2013

2013


Happy New Year!

I apologize about the sudden blog hiatus. 
I headed home to sunny California with every intention of uploading a ridiculous amount of pictures of my friends, family, dog, and pretty much every meal we ate. But, when I got home I found that I was shockingly busy. With a few major holidays, multiple parties, a weekend trip to San Francisco, and more "let's meet up for dinner!" offers than I can count, it's safe to say that after 3 weeks in California I am well fed and well socialized. 

Surprisingly, one of the things I was looking forward to most while I was home was New Year's Eve. Normally, I think NYE is expensive and over-rated, but this year was different. I was determined to ring in the new year. I was eager for a fresh start. Eager to escape "the year my father passed away". I was intent on getting dressed up, going out, and raising a glass to a new start. 
And I did. 
With some of my favorite high school friends at a local bar in Venice Beach. 


It was hands down the best new years to date.
Here's to a fresh start!


2013,
Kate


[The Latest]

Google Search: CVS on PCH
Tune: It's Time By Imagine Dragons. obsessed...still.
Accomplishment: Getting quite a bit done after returning home yesterday.
Obsessions: Toasted everything bagel and cream cheese.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kate your friends seem so awesome. That guy with the beard is particularly cute. Too bad it looks like some hot girl has taken him. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...