Monday, February 18, 2013

2 Ingredient Cookies

I know, I didn't believe the title of the recipe either when I read it!
But it's true! 
Well kinda...

Just to be clear...this is a pile of cookies, not just one.
I used two old bananas, a cup-ish of oats, which is really all the recipe called for, but I went ahead and added a few more things. I threw in a handful of chocolate chips and two handfuls of walnuts. Clearly I didn't feel like dirtying my measuring spoons. Then I mashed everything until the banana was all mixed in, then baked at 350F for 15 minutes, or until I thought the banana looked more baked then mushy.

I made these little cookies last night, and while they turned out a little more like banana bread and a little less like cookie, they still were a unique little treat.

The actual recipe with step by step pictures is here. 

Perfect over-ripe banana solution,
Kate



                                                                     [The Latest]

Google Search: Yoani Sanchez.
Tune: We Come Running By Youngblood Hawke. 
Accomplishment: Watching my 2nd years answer some challenging reading comprehension questions. 
Obsessions: Homemade tortilla soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...