Monday, February 4, 2013

Journals of Conversation V

They're back! 
New year, new markers, new grammar, new conversations. 
Be sure to read all the way to the bottom, I saved the best for last. 
Enjoy!

blue lagoon, laser lemon, primrose, batter charged blue, hot pink.
She'd blend right in at any US middle school.
And sometimes this happens...
New markers guys! Couldn't resist. 
Loaded question kiddo, loaded question...
I love how excited she is that it's Feb 4th. (!!!)
One of my faves, a little SF brain-washing perhaps...
Check out that 'human'.
Appealing to his American reader?
I helped this boy during class to make these sentences grammatically correct.
He thought it was the funniest thing in the whole wide world.
In class, when I answered, "dogs" he just about fell off his chair
It's true, I am a pasta freak.
This is the grandson of the crossing guard I talk to everyday on my ride to school.
Remember that lovely old man from this post here?!
And last but not least....
Who you callin, 'ho'?!
Master of the Markers,
Kate


[The Latest]

Google Search: Beyonce nose job. Did anyone else notice that from the halftime show yesterday?! 
Tune: She's So Mean By Matchbox 20
Accomplishment: Leading a small discussion in class today. 
Obsessions: Cream cheese, salmon and onions on french bread.

1 comment:

  1. Marker Madness - saved the best to last for sho no ho! see you soooon love ya

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...