Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Cream Cheese & Lox

Since quitting school lunch way back here, I have been feeling that I am not quite meeting my fish quota. Though I have yet to get up the courage to cook salmon in my own little kitchen, lox and cream cheese is still one my all-time favorite snacks. I stumbled upon some tasty-looking lox in my local foreign good's store and instantly pieced together dinner in my mind.

This isn't so much a recipe as it is a simple assemblage procedure: lox, cream cheese and onions on a toasted baguette with a few greens and tomatoes mixed with olive oil and balsamic. Top it off with a generous sprinkle of rosemary over everything and a little sparkling water to drink. 
YUM.


I need to live in New York,
Kate


[The Latest]

Must Read: The Bell Jar By Sylvia Plath
Google Search: Super simple buffalo wing recipes.
Tune: NSYNC Medley By Pentatonix. #majorthrowback
Accomplishment: Making it safely to school, despite the crap weather
Obsessions: Buzzfeed App.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...