Friday, March 30, 2012

City Livin

On my last full day in the city, I was determined to make the most of it. I went for a beautiful run through the park with Kelly and her Aunt. Then it was off to see an old advisor for a quick hello and a psych professor for lunch. We met on campus and it was such a treat to be able to walk around my old university on such a lovely day. It was just as pretty, if not more so, that I remembered.

Library. 
Church.
Sophomore Livin.
My former professor, employer and general buddy.
Khan & Kate.
After lunch I hopped on the bus and headed downtown to check out what the SF MoMA had in store for me. Here are a few of my faves.





Loved this one, probably because I'm pretty sure I
(and all my CA friends) have seen a picture of our mom like this.
 
Also wanted these,
but couldn't bring myself to spend $16 on the little guys.
Bright lights, big city,
Kate


[The Latest]

Google Search: C & O Trattoria.
Tune: One Foot. By FUN.
Accomplishment: Figuring out how to do my taxes via a foreign country.
Obsessions: Brownies my mom made.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...