Tuesday, March 13, 2012

San Francisco Sunshine

One of the absolute silver linings of my father's funeral, was the amazing support of all my friends. People I went to elementary school with, played soccer with, went to high school and university with were all there. Amazing. Thank you guys.

A car load of my best friends from USF came down from San Francisco, which was an amazing treat. 

San Francisco Girls.
Beautiful inside and out.

The girls graciously provided my mom and I with brunch the following day.
We had bagels, fruit and yogurt parfaits, fruit, orange juice and of course coffee. 
Great food + 8 girls + 3 moms + 1 cousin Pat = a great start to the day. 




Cannot thank you all enough!
Love you girls,
Kate


[The Latest]

Must Read: This quote.
Google Search: Tomb of the Unknown Solider Facts.
Tune: You and I By Ingrid Michaelson.
Accomplishment: A successful funeral.
Obsessions: Enjoying the little green house that our house has become. Yogurtland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...