Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pick Me Up

I had few sad moments this weekend, missing my Dad.
 I swear it happens at the most random times...folding laundry?? watching a Will Ferrell movie??
After reminiscing and shedding a few tears, I felt a lot better. 

On that note, here are a few things that consistently make me smile. 

This Quote...


This FREINDS Clip...
Joey's answer has me on the floor every time.


This Richard Avedon photo...
I have it in postcard form.

This Song...
Real Girl By Mutya Buena


Glass half-full, 
Kate

[The Latest]

Must Read: Inside China's Murder Mystery Hotel...from CNN.
Google Search: IKEA Japan Locations.
Tune: You Got Me By Colbie Caillat. 
Accomplishment: A sparkling clean apartment.
Obsessions: The Artist Movie.


3 comments:

  1. Love love the song real girl I listened to it twice & second time got up & danced about!! great tune & words thank you KB love ya lets skype more often enjoy the chatts

    ReplyDelete
  2. love to hear that! and yes we will indeed work on skyping more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love catching up on your blog, and that quote is great! Miss you boo!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...