Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Touchdown Tokyo

I stayed home in LA up until the last possible moment. I arrived back home in the east yesterday evening, and arrived early to work this morning. 


I was greeted by a delighted staff room and a few hugs. Everyone has been so amazingly sweet, supportive and patient with me and all I'm going through. Couldn't ask for a better group of teachers to work with.

Let the new school year begin!


Back to reality, 
Kate


[The Latest]

Must Read: 13 Simple Steps To Get You Through A Rough Day...from Buzzfeed. This has been floating around facebook, but it`s worth the click
Google Search: Golden Week Deals.
Tune: Show Me Love By Mobin Master.
Accomplishment: Successful (dare I say enjoyable?!) flight back.
Obsessions: Getting bumped up to business class for the flight home yesterday. Amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...