Tuesday, February 21, 2012

30 Days of Photo Fun: The Second 10

See the first 10 here.

Day 11: Something Blue.
Fuzzy Christmas socks from Aunt Lorraine and Uncle Bob.

Day 12: Sunset.
Mt. Fuji and Sky Tree Tower from the roof of our city hall.
Day 13: Yourself With 13 Things. 
In front of my closet with my English/Japanese index
cards that decorate my house.
Day 14: Eyes.
This one was not as easy as I thought it would be. 
Day 15: Silhouette.
Bike silhouette at night. 
Day 16: Long Exposure.
Shibuya Crossing, those are people walking across the street.
Cool huh?!
Day 17: Technology.
Sticker Seat Warmer
Bet you didn't expect that one.
Day 18: Your Shoes.
Some of my Kutsus.
Day 19: Something Orange.
This little orange marker smiles at me, from my desk, everyday.
Day 20: Bokeh.
I had to look up what it meant, but its basically
the aesthetic quality of the blur
in a photo.
20 of 30, 
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...