Monday, February 13, 2012

Heart Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! While this unique little holiday can cause quite a bit of mixed feelings, it is still special nonetheless. Whether you consider the holiday, holy or Hallmark, it happens to be one of my favorites. I love the colors, the hearts, the meaning behind it all. And yes, of course it is that much more special if you have someone to go to dinner with or receive flowers from, but no matter what team your on, couples or singles, it's still a day to tell the people around you that you love and appreciate them.

I spent last night snuggled under my kotatsu with tea and TV, safe from the rain, and took a second to send some love to those in my life. 











with love,
Kate


[The Latest]

Must Read: Valentines Day in Japan...from my blog. 
Google Search: Mark Feuerstein
Tune: Ok Go By Needing/Getting ...watch the linked video. AMAZING.
Accomplishment: Making v-day cards by hand that I'm proud of.
Obsessions: Royal Pains TV show, chocolate covered coffee beans

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...