Wednesday, February 1, 2012

30 Days of Photo Fun

If you have a Pinterest you have probably seen this. Pretty self explanatory. Starting today, my iphone and I are ready for the task. I'll update you along the way! 


Snap, Snap,
Kate


[The Latest]

Must Read: A Winter`s Tale: Cold Homes, Poor Lives in Wealthy Japan...from The Japan Times. 
If you live in Japan and feel like you're still outside while in your apartment. READ THIS!
Google Search: The Color Run 
Tune: Fantasy By Mariah Carey...it was on my ipod this morning, I was really into it, I don't know what to tell you...
Accomplishment: Signing up to help with the St. Patrick`s Day Pageant, getting my bike brakes fixed
Obsessions: The puzzle on my coffee table

1 comment:

  1. Check it out homegirl:

    http://www.whatsthestorytori.blogspot.com/2012/02/fab-feb-fotos.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...