Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Chocolate Covered Pretzels

I made one of my favorite desserts last night, chocolate covered pretzels. I have a thing for the salty/sweet combo. Originally, I had no intention of documenting this activity nor sharing it publicly. Though, when I took a picture of my creation to text to a friend, the picture came out too cute to keep to myself. The textured brown of the pretzel and darker brown of the chocolate, with the contrast of the sprinkles and nuts, made for a very photogenic snack and a major lunch enhancer.

[prep]


[dip]


[decorate]



[milk]


 [boss]


Dipped and Sprinkled,
Kate

[The Latest]

Oh, that ones broken, I`ll eat that one too...


1 comment:

  1. KBs cooking chanel presents perfect pretzles!!! even the broken ones.Love Ya

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...