Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Avocado-Butter Lettuce Salad

I have had no energy to cook any sort of dinner the past few days as I try to adjust to my daily routine. It has also been too hot to really cook anything properly. So, I have been sticking to salads in various forms. The other day I came across this, Avocado-Butter Lettuce Salad Recipe. It's so simple I'm surprised there is even a recipe for it. I highly recommend it for anyone who is cooking for one, or doesn't want to spend too much time in the kitchen. I added some toasted walnuts and made some garlic bread to go along side. 
Enjoy!






Simple Salad-ed,
Kate



[The Latest]

Must Read: Great White Shark Hooked, Set Free on Manhattan Beach Pier...from Pete Thomas Outdoors. This one hit a little too close to home, literally.
Google Search: When Parents Text.  
Tune: Whistle By Flo Rida.
Accomplishment: Successful speech contest practice.
Obsessions: New Lancome eyeliner from the Duty free store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...