Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday America

Just like the rest of America, a few of my neighbors and I got together yesterday to have a little July 4th BBQ. We played soccer and blew bubbles in the late afternoon sun, as we waited for our corn and hot dogs to finish grillin. It was such a treat to play outside and be silly. We concluded the evening with a bazillion sparklers varying in size and power. As they are legal here, and extremely accessible, I bought them at the 100 yen store, I can easily see many firework nights in the near future.

















Happy Birthday America! 
Here's to another 236 years.
Don't worry, you don't look a day over 200.


America's Birthday Party Attendee, 
Kate


[The Latest]

And then I went ape shit with the fireworks...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...