Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer Moments

Over the past few days, the temperature has skyrocketed and I have found myself consuming water and ice cream at an impressive rate. The bike ride to and from school is draining, not to mention sweaty. When I come home from school I immediately strip off my work wear and hop into my bathing suit, grabbing a book and a water on my way to the patio. As I laid out yesterday,  in my bathing suit brace yourself Japan I was reminded of all the reasons I love summer. The cool breeze, the way ice cream tastes a thousand times better, vibrant flowers, neon nail polish and summer sunsets.






Summer Lovin,
Kate

[The Latest]

Must Read: Inactivity `killing as many as smoking`...from the NY Times.
Google Search: The Killing Fields. 
Tune: Happy Pills By Norah Jones.
Accomplishment: A well made dinner last night.
Obsessions: Almond soy milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...