Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Rain Play

Went for a walk in the rain yesterday with Kris.
Actually, we went to McDonalds because it's the only place in Kamagaya that has wi-fi. 
There. I said it.
I have always loved the rain. 
I love how the water falls in nooks you didn't even know existed. 
I love how you can stand still while there is continuous movement around you.
I love the feeling, when you are all prepared with rain-boots and an umbrella, that you're somehow beating the rain. Though the rain definitely wins that war if the opposite is true.
I love pictures in the rain.





Rain Ready,
Kate

[The Latest]

Must Read:Rapid HIV Home Test Wins Federal Approval...from NY Times. 
Google Search: Does it snow in Hawaii? Turns out, yes.
Tune: Sitting, Waiting, Wishing By Jack Johnson.
Accomplishment: A slight tan on my bike rides around town. Hello Summer!
Obsessions: Narashino Cherries.



1 comment:

  1. KB Love the under the unbrella shot = very artsy neat lighting, I can see it in a bluish gray matt & frame. love ya

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...