Monday, July 23, 2012

P.F. Chang's Lettuce Wraps

When I go home to southern California, one of my first pit stops is P.F. Changs. Their lettuce wraps are to die for. A few years ago, our local mall put in a P.F. Changs, and to say I was excited would have been an understatement.
I frequently order their appetizer of lettuce wraps as my meal.
Sharing with no one. 

On a whim the other day, as I was dreaming about the lettuce wraps on a 90 degree afternoon, I googled and found this recipe for the chicken covered wraps. I was even more thrilled when I realized I could get all the ingredients in Japan! 

I made them last week and they turned out better than I expected. 
I invited a friend over and we split a head of lettuce as we wrapped and inhaled each little wrap.






Wrapped Up,
Kate


[The Latest]

Must Read: 18 Reinterpreted Photos From the White House...from Buzzfeed. 5 and 14 are my fave.
Google Search: Simple Summer Desserts. 
Tune: Africa By Straight No Chaser.
Accomplishment: Knowing more of my schools song, during closing ceremonies.
Obsessions: Cold `hot chocolate` from the vending machine at the end of my alley.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...